leah: 4 days young + family: {stillwater, ok newborn photographer}

sweet lil leah was only 4 days old when we had our session. she is one of the prettiest little newborns i’ve ever seen! she was about a week and a half overdue so everyone was anxiously anticipating her arrival….. me included! her parents are just head over heels for her…. she is so lucky to be their little one. congrats shawnee & james! you do good work;)

find more cute bows like this at blueyedesign.blogspot.com. mindy does custom orders and she’s a doll:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
mindy - November 15, 2011 - 5:26 pm

no clue what happened on that last comment!! i said…oh my goodness that crocheted hat & bloomers are ADORABLE!! shes such a cute baby! great job!

Karl - November 15, 2011 - 7:45 pm

Micah — Kathy and I are James’ parents from McAlester. We LOVE the pictures you’ve taken of Leah (and her Mom and Dad). It was so hard to leave them on Sunday night, but your pictures have helped to fill our empty hearts. Thanks for sharing your talents and capturing the beauty and happiness of this little family!

Micah Folsom - November 16, 2011 - 5:33 am

THANK YOU for such a sweet comment….. it’s ones like those that make my job so rewarding! I adore your grandbaby and her parents as well:)

Micah Folsom - November 16, 2011 - 5:34 am

thanks mindy!! she even got to wear one of your cute bows and it was just perfect!

Cheri Fisher - November 16, 2011 - 7:29 am

Micah, Thank you for taking such wonderful photos of our little Scifres family. I am enjoying the pictures so much. Thank you for sharing your talent!

Micah Folsom - November 16, 2011 - 7:49 am

You are so welcome!! I enjoyed every minute I got to hang out with them:)

sharonH - November 16, 2011 - 7:56 am

I’ve known Shawnee for a long time. You so captured the joy in her eyes of having a little one in her arms. James and Shawnee will be such loving parents. Great Pictures Micha!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

L I K E   m e   o n   F B
f o l l o w   m e   o n   i n s t a g r a m